Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Miss You

I remember any time something wasn't always right for me and I could count on you there to protect me, come sweep me away to make me a happier person.  When I thought of you I could smile, you were kind of like a light in my eyes, I always looked up to you, and counted on the memories you and I could share together, and the times we could spend together.  The day you moved out of the house must have been when things started to change.  I wont forget the nights I stayed awake missing you. 

I wish I could say there isn't a day that passes where I don't think about you, but truth be told, I think about you day in and day out and I certainly live in fear you wont be around.  No one can control your actions, but all I wish for is a healthy, happy YOU.  The last image burned inside my head when I think of you is when I last saw you in June, and it tears me apart to think what you have done to yourself.  I hope your know your future has so much potential to be bright, I miss you, and I love you forever.